Captain...Radiance

travel12

Hello: Does anyone know for sure the date that Captain Loekling returns to the Radiance from his leave? I am on the February 25 sailing. I have heard one report that he returns on February 11, and another that he will not be back until March. I have heard so much about this Captain and his interesting announcements that I would like to have first hand experience. I would appreciate any information.

Hello: Does anyone know for sure the date that Captain Loekling returns to the Radiance from his leave? I am on the February 25 sailing. I have heard one report that he returns on February 11, and another that he will not be back until March. I have heard so much about this Captain and his interesting announcements that I would like to have first hand experience. I would appreciate any information.

From what I have been told, by Captain Loekling on our October Radiance cruise, he will be back from February 11 to April 14 when he leaves again for his vacation. Of course, this is always subject to change.

Archived