Just returned from Infinity

jeanb

Hi again - I don't know if it got fully fixed or not. Hopefully someone on board will post soon.

Thanks for your response. I promise to post from the ship next week and let everybody here know what is going on. For now I have my fingers crossed that 20 knots is sufficient for the entire cruise and that we won't have to rearrange any of our tours. We fly to Miami first thing tomorrow to start our journey.

ps The rain has stopped here so maybe I should switch my name to Sunny Cancun as thats what it is 99% of the time. I just picked a rainy christmas day to sign up!!!!

Bye for now.

Hi again - I don't know if it got fully fixed or not. Hopefully someone on board will post soon.

Thanks Captain Cosmo for all of your information. I am sure many cruisers will be interested to hear if the propulsion problem was completely fixed after your cruise ended on December 17, or if the Infinity is still running at a reduced speed. Maybe Captain Cosmo can tell us if they did or did not go close-up to the Chilean Fjords. One poster who was on your cruise says no, and one poster who was on your cruise says yes. We can use you as the tie breaker!

I really appreciate your input...seems as unbiased as I've seen. No things aren't perfect ...norovirus happens....it's all through out our schools, nursing homes and .....xxx... locally.

get real folks...stuff happens, pods break, people get sick, things change. It's part of life and adventure. It's your outlook that makes it a BIG deal, or just part of the adventure. Just so you get home safely.

Capt Cosmo....how early do you think we should board in BA? I'm thinking mid afternoon. Departure's not until 11pm. Any ideas?

I really appreciate your input...seems as unbiased as I've seen. No things aren't perfect ...norovirus happens....it's all through out our schools, nursing homes and .....xxx... locally.

get real folks...stuff happens, pods break, people get sick, things change. It's part of life and adventure. It's your outlook that makes it a BIG deal, or just part of the adventure. Just so you get home safely.

Capt Cosmo....how early do you think we should board in BA? I'm thinking mid afternoon. Departure's not until 11pm. Any ideas?

Yes it is great to see unbiased information about a cruise.

Stuff happens is very true, but IMHO including a known recurring problem such as pods is a very long stretch of the "stuff happens" explanation.

Archived