Help me find a zip line, please.

tsj

Hi all, I've searched the ports of call section to no avail. My 13 y.o daughter wants to zip line in the worst way. We planned to zipline but were rained out in Costa Rica on our cruise last spring! We sail the Crown next summer our ports include Bermuda (west end) San Juan, Grand Turk and St. Thomas. Can anyone direct me to a reliable tour operator that offers a zipline tour? Thanks in advance. Teri

There may not be any in the ports you are looking at. If you don't see Princess offering it in their excursions, there might not be any on the islands you are going to.

Do an internet search for canopy tours, as that is what Princess calls them and what you can usually find them under.

my family and i went to puerto vallarta Mexico and we had a great time zip lining. they were very nice and caring they gave you bottles of water too! it is very fun for all ages.

Try it!

Kaleen

This isn't offered on all islands. We plan to do this in Puerto Vallarta in 2008 too - did you do it with the ship or on your own?

This isn't offered on all islands. We plan to do this in Puerto Vallarta in 2008 too - did you do it with the ship or on your own?[/quoteHi Willys

we were on crown with you:D

I did zip in pv last yr, dont do it with the ship not nearly as good as the one you can do on your own cheaper to 70.00 not 100.00 I have site on my other computer, I'll get it to you later will be in pv in feb on the dawn:)

Rob ( I'm not Poops):eek: :eek:

Archived