Ques about Auqa tots on RCCL and excurisions

K1226M

My husband and I are going on our 1st cruise in March. Can't wait. OUr son will be coming with us and he will be 19months old. I want to bring him to aquatots everyday since that will be the only 45min time where he can really play and get a lot of energy out. But I would also like to do some excurisions with him. We are trying to book them now, but I don't know what time Aquatots is. Does anyone know what time they usually have that?

Thanks

On the Mariner last month, the AquaBabies was from 8:45-9:30 am and AquaTots was 9:45-10:00am.

And don't worry about him getting energy off.......our son was 17 months old when we sailed and we found lots of empty places on board where he could run off excess energy!

My husband and I are going on our 1st cruise in March. Can't wait. OUr son will be coming with us and he will be 19months old. I want to bring him to aquatots everyday since that will be the only 45min time where he can really play and get a lot of energy out. But I would also like to do some excurisions with him. We are trying to book them now, but I don't know what time Aquatots is. Does anyone know what time they usually have that?

Thanks

We just did Explorer of the Seas and that class was a little later than this each day. I heard that each ship has its own schedule for this classes. But, once you get on board, it will be the same time every day. It is a nice class, toys are put out, small and fun little group. But, really, if you miss it no big deal. There are so many things for the little kids to explore on the ship they have a blast just walking around the ship. It really knocks them out for naps and sleeping, just exploring the ship.

Ellen

Archived