Back from the Sovereign 7/16

• 1 month later...

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

We're also booked for Feb 2005. Can't wait to see the new and improved. In fact, I was telling one of my colleagues she was undergoing an 'extreme makeover' ~ Surely millions of dollars will make the 'ole gal look good as new (or better!).

BTW - on the 4 night cruise, does anyone know what night is formal night?

Formal night was the 3rd day (at Nassau) on my last cruise. Me and my kids are booked feb 7th 05

Am on the ship 8/30, and agree to comments re:Formal night... we have second seating.. what time is that on this ship?

About 8:30 good if you are doing excursions but she's in Nassau till 1 am so there is still time to walk around downtown

We are going on the Sovereign Sept 20! This will be our first cruise and we can't hardly wait!

My wife and I will also be on the Sovereign Sept 20th and this will also be our first cruise!! We opted for this 4 day to see whether cruising is for us, hopefully the Sovereign won't disappoint us or give us a wrong impression considering how close it is to being retrofited. I'm hoping RCL hasn't decided to delay normal repairs or upkeep because of the scheduled overhaul. All the talk of sewer smells and broken tiles has me a little worried...

We are also sailing on the SOS on 9/21. Only three weeks to go!!!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. This is not our first time on her she is a wonderful ship in in her advanced age. As long as you go to have fun and with the attitiude the nothing matters your on vacation you can't help but have a wonderful time.

Maybe we will run into eachother!

Burnsie

Archived