Printing Docs?

dfchawks

Yes, this will be the first cruise for the wife & I, so I don't want to forget anything, but how long before your trip do you print out the docs from online check in?

Just got our passports yesterday and got all that info put in but haven't printed anything as of yet. Cruise is not until Oct.

Also, do they offer better deals at the spa once you are on board, like just a simple massage instead of a full package?

Thanks for your help.

We usually print out our express pass a couple weeks before sailing, well after the final payment date. You never know what changes might occur in your cruise, or credit card information with months to go.

I think the spa packages sold in advance usually involve several treatments. You can book treatments individually once you are on the ship, and I understand that even with the advance packages you can not schedule them until you are on board in any event. I don't know if the packages sold in advance have any discount or not. Once on board there are sometimes small discounts for those going through the spa tour on embarkation day. Otherwise there are usually discounts on port days and other times the spa isn't busy. They sometimes have some specials later in the cruise if the bookings are slow as well, especially on longer cruises where there are more opportunities for spa visits. Neither my wife nor I have ever booked any packages in advance. We do go to the spa soon after boarding to book our massages as some time slots fill up quickly, especially on the sea days towards the first part of the cruise.

Archived