Journey Cabin Question

Mimi and Pops

About Bermuda - because Journey is a smaller ship - does anyone know if the far aft cabins - in stormy weather - will be rockier. Would it be wiser to book a mid-ship cabin, rather than a far aft. Question for anyone who has sailed on this ship or similar - do the far aft cabins have bigger balconies, as on the Celebrity M Class ships? We have enjoyed being in these aft cabins in the past (M Class) and would like to book on Journey if the balcony size is larger than the regular verandah cabins. In looking at the cabin categories, there does not appear to be a Concierge Class - cabins are listed as 1A, 2A. Does this mean that the extra Captain's Club credit will not apply (I would think 1A would be similar to Concierge Class). Since the Journey is an unknown as yet for Celebrity, I would love to know the answers to these questions before choosing a cabin category. Anyone out there who can help? Thanks! :)

• 3 months later...

Well, I can't help you, and you probably gave up looking here for an answer but....

I found that 'Jancruz1' on the 9/1/07 Journey thread had more information on the cabin setup than anyone else has indicated. She has been on one of the 'sister' ships and is familiar with the layout and advantages of various locations. I even moved my cabin due to her recommendation.

Hope you get this and find your answers.

nlvc12

i've been on 2 r class ships and would recommend more to the middle if up and down motion bothers you. we've chosen about 3/4 back and found it fine. We were in a friends suite in the front and did not like the motion.

Archived