Residency rate

pach

I have been bragging on this board about this since last Friday. My state finally showed up for the 1/21 sailing. C & A took care of it right away to the tune of 420.00. I was checking it everday to see if it went down but I didn't expect the residency state to kick in. Keep checking!!

I am so confused but happy about the residency rate. Ok, as I said, last Friday we got a total of 420.00 off for the Minnesota residency rate. Never expected that much. So, I go out and check again this morning(greedy) and it went down another 100.00 per person. So, I called C & A again, and they have now credited us another 200.00. Now we are looking at 620.00 off and the cruise is only a couple of weeks away. So, everyone, keep checking and checking. If you get one, there might be another. This should help cover the liquor bill.

I am so confused but happy about the residency rate. Ok, as I said, last Friday we got a total of 420.00 off for the Minnesota residency rate. Never expected that much. So, I go out and check again this morning(greedy) and it went down another 100.00 per person. So, I called C & A again, and they have now credited us another 200.00. Now we are looking at 620.00 off and the cruise is only a couple of weeks away. So, everyone, keep checking and checking. If you get one, there might be another. This should help cover the liquor bill.

AWESOME!!!!!!IT PAYS TO BE GREEDY!!!

Archived