packing

madhouseinc

Taking a break from packing to share something I decided to do. I have read posts from people who said they were embarassed when their luggage popped open and their "unmentionables" came tumbling out. So, underwear in going into purses, socks in shoes. Just a little thing, but I rather thought it was worth sharing.

Whenever i travel i use little mesh bags for my unmentionables, or I put them in the meshed compartment in the top of my suitcase.

I also do this. That way there's one more zipper they have to fall through before they are exposed. LOL

I agree, ZipLocks are the way to go...I found some 2 gal ones...they were big enough to put several shirts in and even held a pair of jeans.

My G/F thought I was crazy when I told her we were packing in ZipLoks..now she just goes with the flo...it is so easy and you can see whats in each bag..and when you get inspected by TSA they dont have their hands on your 'unmetionables'....they just look and can see what you have and what you dont have in there.:)

Archived