GC excursion times

TracersQQ

There are 5 of us (all ladies) going on Carnival Victory, in 2 weeks. It's hard for all 5 of us to get together, at the same time, and discuss what we would like to do. So we finally made a list of the excursions, we wanted to do, and numbered them in preferential order - incase some are sold out at this late time. Anyway, everything we want to do is in GC and, for instance, our #1 excursion is the Buccaneer catermeran to stingray city and 2 other snorkeling stops. This tour starts at 10:30am with a meet time of 10am. I have just read that the people who book excursions through the ship are the first ones off and that it may be 11am before everyone is off of the ship. How true is this time of getting off of the ship? Is this tour do-able at this time (10am)? Should we look for afternoon excursions? I liked the idea of doing the excursion in the morning, so that we have a couple of hours to walk around before the ship leaves.

There are 5 of us (all ladies) going on Carnival Victory, in 2 weeks. It's hard for all 5 of us to get together, at the same time, and discuss what we would like to do. So we finally made a list of the excursions, we wanted to do, and numbered them in preferential order - incase some are sold out at this late time. Anyway, everything we want to do is in GC and, for instance, our #1 excursion is the Buccaneer catermeran to stingray city and 2 other snorkeling stops. This tour starts at 10:30am with a meet time of 10am. I have just read that the people who book excursions through the ship are the first ones off and that it may be 11am before everyone is off of the ship. How true is this time of getting off of the ship? Is this tour do-able at this time (10am)? Should we look for afternoon excursions? I liked the idea of doing the excursion in the morning, so that we have a couple of hours to walk around before the ship leaves.

That tour is very doable, i have been to the Caymans several times and have never had a problem exiting the ship. It always goes much faster than they imply it will. I personally think they do that just in case an issue with time arises. Set the expectation low and no one gets disappointed kind of thing. Carnival is very good though about getting everyone off and on. You should have no problem I have been on excursions early in the morning and gotten there with time to spare. :)

Archived