Shipboard Account

spcl4cs_gal

You can do it either way.

If you both want to be on the same account the second person's name should be placed on the credit authorization form. If you want different accounts then use two forms/credit cards with one name on each form.

You each have an account that begins with your cabin number, but has a "passenger number" suffex: e.g. Jane Doe has account 123-1 and her roomie Janet Dow has account 123-2. If you are using separate credit cards just be sure when you make a purchase that you specify the suffex.

I was wondering this very same thing since my mom and I will be cabin mates on the Zaandam, but using different CCs. So thanks to Ruth for the emminently logical response, and to the OP for posing the question!

And to clarify, all I need to do to put a purchase on her CC is to use her suffix, right? :D :D (Just kidding...)

Bonnie

Yes indeed, thanks Ruth for your response. And have a nice cruise on the Zaandam, Bonnie...from a fellow Canuck. ;)

:) Hi:

I am a fellow Canuck as well!

I am curious as to how you were able to upload your animated Maple Leaf avatar!

When I attempted to upload an animated avatar as well, I was informed that I was NOT allowed to upload an animated avatar!

That's a very good question, Ward. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you though. I just uploaded it as a custom avatar and there was no problem. Maybe there is some computer whiz on here who knows the answer. Or you might check the Guidelines section of the CC board...they usually have good tips for this sort of thing. Good luck! :)

Archived