Senior Discount

mattmike6972

Have just booked the Millenium for June 6. How do I determine if there are any senior discounts available?

You have to keep checking because the 55+ rate may show up for only a short time. It doesn't show on the Celebrity website, but ******** usually has them listed. The 55+ fare became available about 2 months after I booked. I saved $300 on my upsoming crusie by watching and then calling Celebrity. They didn't have a list. They just applied the code to my booking to see if it was available and my fare went down $300.

Jerry

We recently got a senior discount applied to a cruise we had booked some time before. We saw the discount being offered on **********. But when I called X, they said it was not being offered. I called ********** and was told it was only being offered on one category. That category was one higher than the one we were booked in. I called back to X and asked to have our booking moved to the higher category which they did. So we got a lower price by moving to a higher category. When you call X to ask if the senior discount is being offered, ask if it is being offered on any category, not just the one you are booked in.

Archived