Mediterranea roll call March 4th, 2007

desiree78usa

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo,

I am new on the board and I do not know whether I do it right.

I am German, my husband is American and we will be on the Mediterranea from the 4th - 18th of March.

We have been already on the Empress of the North, very nice and good food, I did not think that I would be already old enough for another cruise.

Last spring we tried the Aidavita. Aida is a daughter of Costa. We were very pleased with it, but did not find a good deal this year.

We chose Costa and are looking forward for a new experience.

Hallo,

I am new on the board and I do not know whether I do it right.

I am German, my husband is American and we will be on the Mediterranea from the 4th - 18th of March.

We have been already on the Empress of the North, very nice and good food, I did not think that I would be already old enough for another cruise.

Last spring we tried the Aidavita. Aida is a daughter of Costa. We were very pleased with it, but did not find a good deal this year.

We chose Costa and are looking forward for a new experience.

I posted this roll call a couple months ago and got no response ! I am going to have all the service I ca handle apparently :) Okay, I know I am not the only one going.....so SOUND OFF !!!

Hi Desiree.....no, you don't get all of the service. Myself and hubby will be there too! I started a roll call, have not checked it for a day or two, but no one had responded either.We are from Ontario, Canada. This will be our second cruise...the last one was with the same ship. Where are the others coming from? Can't wait!:) :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

My parents are going on this cruise with you. They just decided to do this yesterday and I booked it for them late yesterday afternoon. Since its a last minute booking we have very little information. We need to know what time embarkation is???? Is there any other pertinent info that we need to be aware of? Registered them on the Costa cruise web site. Is there anything else you can think of? I'm not very familiar with Costa.

Thanks in advance.

BYW--My parents are very very young 70 year olds.

Marina

There is quite a range of whats considered formal on this ship. A small amount of tuxedos were present(which can be rented onboard). More then half wore sports coat and tie. I even saw just some khaki pants and a nice shirt allowed. They did turn away shorts and jeans at the door. Women just need to look nice, pantsuit, skirt, whatever.

There is quite a range of whats considered formal on this ship. A small amount of tuxedos were present(which can be rented onboard). More then half wore sports coat and tie. I even saw just some khaki pants and a nice shirt allowed. They did turn away shorts and jeans at the door. Women just need to look nice, pantsuit, skirt, whatever.

Thanks for the information. I'll tell my mom she can bring her more casual formal wear.

Hope you enjoy your cruise. BTW They are forecasting cool weather here for Sunday. The high is supposed to be 72. Thats cool on the ocean.

Archived