Bingo on Costa?

tmcraine

most definitely! it's called "ZUUUPPPPAAA Bingo!" (super bingo as pronounced by cruise director Max)

as for other activities i'm not sure, i still have approx 35 years before i reach senior status.

see if you can find scans of the daily newsletter, called Today!.

i still have mine and will scan then if i can find them.

Bingo is played every evening...it's called Super Bingo because if you make Bingo with the first 46 numbers you can win 5000€....on my last cruise on-board Costa Concordia (New Year Cruise in the mediterranean), this rule of 5000€ wasn't always used because they organised a minimum amount of the Bingo...i don't know if you can understand what i want to say you...one evening the first that make Bingo won 1700€, one other evening won 2000€ and this is valid not only for the first 46 numbers but only the first person that make Bingo...i hope it's easy to understand...:o :o

Well, Super Bingo is played every evening and during day at sea it's played two times, one in the afternoon and one in the evening...

3 Bingo cards...20€

Ciao!

Thank you for the info. I'm sure she'll look forward to playing.

My wife plays Bingo on all the ships.

But not on the Costa Magica 11/26/06.

She said the cost outrageous . You get 3 cards but they onl,y play 2 games. She said the pay out was very low.

She didn't play a game on our last 7 day cruise.

Other than Bingo and the food not being as good as she expected she loved the ship and cruise.

Don

The bingo on costa is very expensive with very small payouts compared to other cruise lines. We had to laugh last year when we could understand the spanish numbers better than the english numbers. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun and we played several times. :D

Archived