two questions?????

gus30

I can't remember please help, It's ok for children to wear shorts to dinner isn't it?????, my son hates dressing up, he lives in shorts and athletic pants.

Also I want to go to Paradise beach in Cozumel, I'm assuming it's safe to drink frozen drinks from the bar??? or is it????????

thanks in advance for any help.

I would say it would be ok for your son to wear shorts. I have seen many people do this before. I would put him in boat shoes and a collar shirt, or opened button up shirt with a t-shirt underneth just to dress it up a bit. As far as frozen drinks go that is up to you. They say don't drink the water, or ice there. My wife wanted one but I talked her out of it. Chances are with a frozen drink you would be just fine. But do you really want to take a chance while on a cruise? My favorite thing to drink in Cozumel is Corona Beer. I never drink them here at home because I don't like them. But in Mexico they taste sooo much better. I guess they are real fresh and they are just $1.

If he still sits in a high chair and the little shorts look adorable on him, then yes. Otherwise he should wear grownup pants.

If you can drink the water, you can eat the ice. If you can't, you can't.

My son wore shorts to dinner on the casual nights. The nice pleated type (tan or navy) that come almost down to his knees. He also wore an izod type shirt or a button up with them. I didn't let him wear t-shirts or jean shorts. I felt that would be too casual for dinner in the dining rooms. It was o.k. in the buffet though. Now on the formal and semi-formal nights he did wear slacks, a button-up long sleeved shirt and a tie. He looked great and he was 7 on the last cruise on the Magic. On Pirate night he wore his pirate costume to dinner, but then there were a lot of people (including adults) that were dressed in pirate costumes. It made it fun! Happy Cruising.

Archived