Doge Secret Palace Tour

I posted previously on another thread trying to find out about Sunday tours. They of course start later in the afternoon after services are over. On other days I have read there are only 3 times available for English speaking tours (offered before noon). Since we will be getting there at noon and the tours aren't started until about 2, does anyone know if they offer this tour later in the day on Sunday? It sounds wonderful and informative! Thank you-MO

Just a quick question--if you reserve by calling, do you have to wait in the long line or how do you get the tickets? If you order online I guess you have the reservation/confirmation number.

Regarding Sunday timeframes nothing I have seen indicates the English speaking tours are offered at any different time on Sunday than what they offer throughout the week. If they do have different times, where did you find this? I also gather they are also open on Mondays where some museums are closed--any confirmation of this? Thanks.

Just found this online...looks like ALL tours are in the morning or early afternoon no matter what the language.

Secret Itineraries tours every morning with the following schedule:

English: 9:55 am, 10:45 am, 11:35 am

French: 10:20 am, 12:00 pm, 12:25 pm

Italian: 9:30 am, 11:10 am

Archived