inside rooms on ncl spirit

gagshe

I always cruise with a balcony BUT the Spirit does not accomodate 4 in a balcony or any of their suites, so I booked an inside. There are a few insides that are bigger then others. Try booking cabins: 5035, 6035, 6535 - they are bigger. If not the room is tight for 4. My kids are still at an age that they have to be in my room- so I have no choice.

The rooms are not bad if the 3rd and 4th are small kids. My wife and I slept in the big bed (two twins pushed together). My 7 y/o son slept on the bunk bed that is attached to the wall and is above the adult bed. My 4 y/o daughter had the option of sleeping on a floor level bed that rolls out of a small chair, but she chose to sleep with us (not my idea). It worked OK. Still enough room to spread out my laptop and walt to the bathroom. Just don't spend too much time in your room.

Hope this helps.

PS I'm booking the Spirit tomorrow for the 4 of us again, so it must not have been that bad.

We just returned from the 12 days on the Spirit, Jan 2/07. There were 4 adults in our room. Parents and two teen 17 & 19 girls. We had a ton of clothes and the luggage that goes with it for our 12 day cruise. We made it work. Of course we laughed when we first walked into our room. But then we set about making it work. We used every nook and cranny. We packed the closet as much as we could. Used every drawer and shelf space there was. We moved the chair into the closet, probably should have gotten rid of it totally. Stored the luggage under the bed. Moved the little dresser over to the other end of the room and stored one luggage on top of it and one of my daughters lived out of it. we moved the two twin beds to the other side of room so it was under the fold down bed, this freed up some floor space. As i said we made it work. Of course there were times we were in each others way, and bathroom was always a challenge. But there was a good size mirror above the desk that my girls used instead of occuping the bathroom one. Good thing we have a good sense of humour and are a close knit family. I am sure they had to work extra hard to put the room back together after we were finished with it. So yes 4 can live out of one room. Hope this helps. We also used an over the door shoe organizer in the bathroom (a tip from this board) and that freed up counter space in the bathroom. We stored every thing in it, tooth brushes, creams, gels, eyeglasses, contact lens solution etc.

We just returned from the 12 days on the Spirit, Jan 2/07. There were 4 adults in our room. Parents and two teen 17 & 19 girls. We had a ton of clothes and the luggage that goes with it for our 12 day cruise. We made it work. Of course we laughed when we first walked into our room. But then we set about making it work. We used every nook and cranny. We packed the closet as much as we could. Used every drawer and shelf space there was. We moved the chair into the closet, probably should have gotten rid of it totally. Stored the luggage under the bed. Moved the little dresser over to the other end of the room and stored one luggage on top of it and one of my daughters lived out of it. we moved the two twin beds to the other side of room so it was under the fold down bed, this freed up some floor space. As i said we made it work. Of course there were times we were in each others way, and bathroom was always a challenge. But there was a good size mirror above the desk that my girls used instead of occuping the bathroom one. Good thing we have a good sense of humour and are a close knit family. I am sure they had to work extra hard to put the room back together after we were finished with it. So yes 4 can live out of one room. Hope this helps. We also used an over the door shoe organizer in the bathroom (a tip from this board) and that freed up counter space in the bathroom. We stored every thing in it, tooth brushes, creams, gels, eyeglasses, contact lens solution etc.

Great ideas!!!!! We are looking at booking 4 of us in an inside and these tips are great!!! Thanks!

Great ideas!!!!! We are looking at booking 4 of us in an inside and these tips are great!!! Thanks!
We have a family of 4.Myself,dw,dd(4) and ds(3).We booked cabin 9203 which is 190 sq foot.Quite a bit bigger than there standard inside and the same price.Just call and ask .You can also go to cruisedeckplans.com and type in the room # and it will give you the sq footage.Good luck

We have a family of 4.Myself,dw,dd(4) and ds(3).We booked cabin 9203 which is 190 sq foot.Quite a bit bigger than there standard inside and the same price.Just call and ask .You can also go to cruisedeckplans.com and type in the room # and it will give you the sq footage.Good luck

wow! i can't believe it... thats the same room we booked..hopefully it will seem a little bigger.

wow! i can't believe it... thats the same room we booked..hopefully it will seem a little bigger.
I actually researched this quite a bit.9203 (9207).seems to be the biggest inside on the spirit.It's good that you got that room ,should make a big difference.

I actually researched this quite a bit.9203 (9207).seems to be the biggest inside on the spirit.It's good that you got that room ,should make a big difference.

Archived