Pearl "BD" Balcony Room Question

zverybestfamily

Hi - We're sailing on Norwegian for the first time and are so excited! We're a family of 4 (2 adults + 2 boys 11 & 14) in AFT balcony cabin, "BD", deck 8.

I understand the 2 twin beds can convert to a Queen bed + there's a sofa bed and a bed that comes out from the ceiling.

Question: When all the beds are out (including the one from the ceiling), is there room to walk around the beds to go out to the balcony? I know it will be tight (not as roomy as a mini-suite) but wondering if at night, when the boys are asleep, can my wife & I sit outside on our balcony?

Thanks.

zverybestfamily

Having been on the Pearl's sister ship Star, you will find that when all of the beds our out it will be a tight fit to walk around to the balconey, but it is doable. You might need to clear a path and push the chair and table to the side in order to open the balconey door.

We've had BA cabins on both the Jewel (sister to the Pearl) and the Sun. I didn't bother taking a photo of the one on the Jewel because it was about identical to the one on the Sun. The setup sounds exactly like what you describe, so here's a link to a picture (remember,it's the sun not the Jewel or Pearl, but they sound the same):

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1353775504042841971CKRFsD

-Monte

Archived