Dolphin Encounter in Nassau

Has anyone done the Dolphin Encounter in Nassau recently? We're supposed to be in port from 7-2, and I was wondering if there was enough time to do the Dolphin Encounter that leaves at 8:30 a.m. and is supposed to be about 3 hours. I would do it through RCCL, but it doesn't look like they offer the Dolphin Swim. If anyone's done this recently, do you have any advice?

Do not miss it! We were there last November on the Navigator of the Seas. We did the Dolphin Encounter through the ship, and loved it. If you want to see what it is like, go to our webpage and look under the Eastern Caribbean, Navigator. You will find it at www.thepreismans.com or through the link below my signature. You will love it.

Thanks Cap! What great photos. And you gave me the name of the fort in San Juan we wanted to go to but didn't know the name. My husband keeps saying, "You know the one in all the pictures." Now we know and how to get there. Thanks for the info on the Dolphin Encounter. Looks like a winner.

Did not do the Dolphin swim in Nassau, but did do it in cozamel.(sp) It was great, but a piece of advice.....

A good part of the swim is they give you snorkel equipment, because a lot of what you will see in underwater....For thoes more challenged people like me I had lots of trouble with the snorkel part...water up my nose,,list goes on.

Have your daughter practice at home with this equipment, if she has never done this before.. This trip is expensive,(yet worth it) and she would not want to miss any part of it.

The Dolphin Swim is different from the Dolphin Encounter. We did the Encounter, and it does not involve any swimming or snorkles. You are on a platform in waist deep water. You can see what I mean by checking out our pictures on our webpage under Eastern Caribbean / Navigator of the Seas.

Archived