MSC is for me!!!!

madhouseinc

Just got back from my January 7th cruise with MSC and can tell you all that that is the cruise line for me!!!! But as in life, everything was subjective. I spent many hours researching and there were no shocks for me. I loved the Italian food, my tablemates who were always fun - so much so that we even seeked each others company outside of dinner! The cruiseline employees always treated me with respect - think it helped that I treated them with respect. And even though the language barrier came into play it was fun getting mesages across. Perfect? No way! But I have found very few things are perfect. Almost midnight - been a very long day and should get to bed, but I want to be on record in saying that I would not have missed this cruise for anything - although there were times I wanted to make some people walk the plank!

. but I want to be on record in saying that I would not have missed this cruise for anything - although there were times I wanted to make some people walk the plank!

I am so glad you enjoyed your cruise, we will be on the opera feb 16th cruise for 11 nights and can't wait. btw, was it the guests on the cruise that you wanted to "walk the plank?" just wondering, lol!!

cheryl

Just got back from my January 7th cruise with MSC and can tell you all that that is the cruise line for me!!!! But as in life, everything was subjective. I spent many hours researching and there were no shocks for me. I loved the Italian food, my tablemates who were always fun - so much so that we even seeked each others company outside of dinner! The cruiseline employees always treated me with respect - think it helped that I treated them with respect. And even though the language barrier came into play it was fun getting mesages across. Perfect? No way! But I have found very few things are perfect. Almost midnight - been a very long day and should get to bed, but I want to be on record in saying that I would not have missed this cruise for anything - although there were times I wanted to make some people walk the plank!

Welcome back,we will be awaiting your full report,after you recover.

I am so glad you enjoyed your cruise, we will be on the opera feb 16th cruise for 11 nights and can't wait. btw, was it the guests on the cruise that you wanted to "walk the plank?" just wondering, lol!!

cheryl

The cruise was fun filled, and exhausting with all the activities. Some of our fellow pax could have walked the plank due do a superiority complex ie wanting fresh squeezed O.J. or italian cheese(when not available), and letting everyone know about the issue. Everybody went out of their(Staff) to ensure pax comfort and needs. Glad to hear you had a great time Jeri. Kristin

We were on the Lirica Dec. 18 – 29 (Colombia – Panama – Costa Rica – Roatán). We are from the USA. The ship and staff were a delight. And, the Italian cuisine is superb. A different region each night, complete with menus including history and explanation of the local dishes. All in several languages. I can’t say enough good things about MSC. I will post a full review soon.

As for walking the plank…our candidates: Whinny American (USA) passengers on the Lirica. (not all, but some).

Archived