Couples massage prices? Or other locations?

dividedsky319

I was thinking of getting a couples massage for my wife and I for our honeymoon in April... (Noordam April 11th cruise to the Eastern Caribbean)

Anyone know of the price on the ship? And what the "room" looks like? (I imagine it's one of those rooms with big windows overlooking the ocean?)

Or, are there places on the islands where we could get one instead that might be nicer or cheaper? (Going to Tortola, St Martin, San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turk)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know the prices but I can tell you that most of the rooms I have been in have the large windows that overlook the ocean like you mention. My DH and I have enjoyed several couples' massages. I am sure your new DW will love the massage and the idea that you thought of it, booked it for the two or you etc. I know I love it when my DH does those sorts of things. Enjoy your honeymoon!

DH and I had a couples massage on the Zaandam and it was over $200 but included a facial as well. Yes, we were in a room with a view of the ocean but they had the curtains drawn and you really can't see out much when on your face or on your back with a towel over your eyes. We had nice music in the background, aromatherapy and it was very relaxing. We'd do it again.

Archived