Shouldn't I have received something by now?

icanflossu

We (ten of us) booked four rooms for the Dream 2/3 sailing on 12/30 through Expedia. This was totally unplanned and last minute. I have registered online at the NCL website and have called them to add our lattitudes number, which they don't appear to have done. BUT, shouldn't I have gotten something in the regular ole' mail confirming my trip? Am I just paranoid that we're not really registered.

What should I do, if anything at this point?

We leave in 12 days for our Hawaii cruise and our friends STILL don't have their paper work. I got mine over a month ago via e-mail. They are suppose to have their docs thru ups by the first of next week. (Cutting it kinda close):o

Your docs will come by email so I would check your spam folder if I were you. if there is nothing there then call whomever you booked with and ask that they be resent and watch for them. I made mine about the time you did for Feb 3 on the Majesty and mine came a week or so ago.

If you've registered online, you should be okay even if your docs don't come in time. You can pick up luggage tags at the pier. You should write down your reservation number and cabin number to carry with you. Have a great cruise. :)

were they booked together, under one main name? it that's not you, have them check their email.

we booked 2 rooms under 1 reservation..i got all the paperwork, via email, FIL got nothing. if you have spam control, double check that.

but if you are registered, no worries.

Okay, wait, I got an email forwarded to me from the person we are traveling with regarding my reservations with a link to NCL. I just thought I would get something in the "real" mail, with my luggage tags and all that. I did the email thing, I just want more. I want something to hold that tells me I'm going on a cruise lol

Just print out the email, it is in fact what you WOULD get in the real mail and it should include a copy of your luggage tag which you print out as many as you need and follow directions to STAPLE them to the handles of your luggage, I would do that after flying and before arriving at pier. I printed mine on heavy paper and then applied clear packing tape to both sides to make it sturdier.

you have your credit card bill to tell you that:D .

i printed up the stuff i got in the email, didn't need it. BUT, (funny story)

everyone talks about you not needing anything to get on the ship. they are right..at the ship it was easy. but my hubby and i got the worse, i mean THE WORSE, lady at baggage check-in. she HAD to see the tickets.

she was nasty. if i hadn't had the paperwork with me, one of us could have gone and gotten her boss. as it was, i had the tickets..printed from the email. she still was a grouch even after that. she wanted to fold his birth cert (orignal 56 years old and she wanted to fold it?), she had to have the tickets, clipped over the BCs. said we needed to keep them that way. went upstairs to the cruiseline, no one..NO ONE even looked at them. just started typing and got us on board. it was either her first day or her last?

luggage tags were on a table by baggage drop-off..we grabbed a couple and filled them out. the luggage tags ask for room # and if aft, forward or center. had our luggage within an hour of getting on board. if you have luggage tags in your NCL link, print them up, fold them and staple or tape them on. OR grab some when you get there..

have fun

Archived