Does the Jewel have a DVD/CD player in balcony cabins?

loridonna

Does anyone know if the Jewel has a DVD/CD player in balcony cabins? I just love bringing a few of my own CDs to play while we are getting ready for dinner. Also, does anyone know what time the nightly entertainment begins? I really enjoy live shows. I don't want to make our specialty reservations too late and miss the shows. Thanks. Laura

We had a balcony on the 9th floor and there was only a tv, no cd/dvd player. Would have been nice, I guess, but I still wouldn't have remembered to take any with me!

What about a small cd player walkman type thing and plug it into the tv? Maybe someone else can be a bit more helpful than me!

Have a good trip!

Elaine

What about a small cd player walkman type thing and plug it into the tv? Maybe someone else can be a bit more helpful than me!

I bring a portable DVD player whenever I fly (which means it's usually there when I cruise). Has always worked fine for me (including a BA cabin on the Jewel). I'm seeing prices on them down to about $70 now (a lot cheaper than even a year or 2 ago) :) . I also have a DVD recorder hooked into our sat dish and record some of our favorite programs and we usually bring some of them as well (and movies off of HBO, Starz, Cinemax etc)

-Monte

Also, does anyone know what time the nightly entertainment begins? I really enjoy live shows. I don't want to make our specialty reservations too late and miss the shows. Thanks. Laura

Sunday one show @ 8:30pm

Monday - Friday shows at 7:30pm and 9:30pm

Tuesday - Crew talent show @ 8:45pm as well.(DON'T MISS IT**)

Saturday Guest talent show @ 7:30 and Second City show @ 9:15pm.

Hope this helps!:)

Steve

Archived