Are there indoor pools with the new Jewel Class ships?

CTCruisers

The indoor pools areas in the spas on the Dawn and the Star were our favorite locations on each ship.

My wife cannot be in the sun, so these pools allow us to take a dip in the lap pool, sit in the jacuzzi, and then relax in lounge chairs as we sail in peace and safety from the sun.

Do the new Jewel class ships (Jewel, Gem, Pearl) have a similar area?

YES, they do! But it comes with a price tag! You would have only access to it, when you book a Courtyard Villa, since it is part of the complex on Deck 14! It has a retractable glass roof, which is almost closed the whole time, because of wind.

Otherwise bad luck!

The indoor pools areas in the spas on the Dawn and the Star were our favorite locations on each ship.

My wife cannot be in the sun, so these pools allow us to take a dip in the lap pool, sit in the jacuzzi, and then relax in lounge chairs as we sail in peace and safety from the sun.

Do the new Jewel class ships (Jewel, Gem, Pearl) have a similar area?

We did not use the spa facilities on Jewel, but I believe there's a pool and whirlpools in the spa that are available for a fee--either daily or perhaps a blanket fee for the cruise. I suspect someone who knows more about this than I do can confirm.

Archived