Anniversary on Grand Cayman - advice?

Grammar Goddess

My husband and I spent our honeymoon on Grand Cayman 20 years ago. We're cruising there on Norwegian Jewel on January 1, 2008. What we'd like to do is find a nice hotel on Seven Mile Beach where we could go out onto the beach, rent chairs, swim, have drinks & lunch, change clothes. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks. :)

Connie

My Husband proposed to me on the Caymans at the Blowholes everlooking the wreck of the ten sails.

I think its romantic there. You can buy a fruit juice or coconut juice in the shell as well and watch the amazing water shoot high up like a geyser.

Dinner at Portofinos would be great. They have the best crack concked steak and the portion is huge.

enjoy

Daph

My Husband proposed to me on the Caymans at the Blowholes everlooking the wreck of the ten sails.

I think its romantic there. You can buy a fruit juice or coconut juice in the shell as well and watch the amazing water shoot high up like a geyser.

Dinner at Portofinos would be great. They have the best crack concked steak and the portion is huge.

enjoy

Daph

Archived