Back from my Liberty Wedding

Wedding was perfect....was on the ship at our stop in St. Thomas....St. Thomas is beautiful! posting some pics for everyone to see....

http://community.webshots.com/user/NNstyles

You were a beautiful bride!! :D That's what I want to do as well, get married on a cruise ship. My boyfriend aren't even engaged yet but probably will be soon.

Congratulations and best wishes on your marraige!!

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

Did you plan your wedding with The Wedding Experience? If so, how did that go?

I am planning a wedding in St. Thomas on the Crown Princess in November!

Royal Ocean Events is the name of the company that handled our wedding very friendly very nice very easy to deal with

I am getting married on the liberty next year 1/27/08. Im glad everything went great for you and your pictures were great as well!

If you could answer a few questions for me.

Where did your husband get the tux from?

Did Carnival meet your needs or would you have dome anything different?

I am actually calling to book the wedding tomorrows as we have already booked the rooms, any advice?

The pictures look great, how does all that work with the price and how many you get?

I love the t shirts- where did you have them made?

Thanks so much for taking the time--!!

I am getting married on the liberty next year 1/27/08. Im glad everything went great for you and your pictures were great as well!

If you could answer a few questions for me.

Where did your husband get the tux from?

Did Carnival meet your needs or would you have dome anything different?

I am actually calling to book the wedding tomorrows as we have already booked the rooms, any advice?

The pictures look great, how does all that work with the price and how many you get?

I love the t shirts- where did you have them made?

Thanks so much for taking the time--!!

my husband and all the guys brought their suits from home (fits much better than a rented tux if ya ask me) so we didn't have to deal with that

carnival did a great job with the reception set up and the dj we paid for was great too, very friendly bartenders and anything you thought you might miss they just know what they are doing wouldn't do anything differently

we booked the wedding first as to ensure that the date wasn't already taken and our day of embarkment was so we went with the stop in st thomas which i'm really glad we did....had the whole day to get ready and wasn't rushed like you would be if you had just gotten on the ship

our pictures cost us 1000 for the prints i picked out that i wanted and the cd with all of the pictures on it....you can negotiate on what you want

the t-shirts i ordered on the internet and i actually came across them here on the cruise critic board that another bride had used and it made us very popular!

Those are great pics I am getting married on Oct 16 2007 aboard the carnival glory while we are ported in St thomas. If you could answer a few ?'s

R those the flowers carnival picks for you or did you bring them?

What time was your wedding at?

Little help.... We cant decide to have our reception in the disco or the piano bar? Any suggestions? Our wedding is on the Liberty 10/07/07..

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ron:)

To me this says:

Disco bar - dancing, lively crowd

Piano bar - more reserved, possibly classier surroundings/reception.

Take a look at who you are inviting! Are a lof of younger people, wohom are going to want to dance, coming? Or are your guests going to want to do more socializing?

Consider your audience, consider your guests.

Another question......My DD just LOVED your flowers. She wants to know if they were real, and if so did you have to ask for something special when you ordered them? Her next question is... If they were real did you take them home with you? We have been told that she cannot take the flowers off the ship when we disembark. Did the DJ play your music?

Thanks for all the help.

Trudy

My flowers were real the cake topper was real.... the bridesmaids i brought from home they were silk.....the wedding was at 2 oclock it's dependant on what time your ship leaves st thomas......we kept them in our room for the rest of the trip i didn't try to dry them or take them....i ordered them through royal ocean events by picking up some pictures of things i liked and they turned out great....they were delivered to my stateroom that day while i was getting ready.....the DJ played whatever we asked....people were requesting songs and he did a great job....as for reception i loved the disco room much more fun ....the reception going on across the way in the piano bar was watching our reception if that tells ya anything....:)

Archived