when do DOCs arrive

ace19cihl

We leave on Feb. 3rd & haven't received ours yet.

Tricia

We still haven't received them yet and we leave in 8 days. Is it normal to be so late getting them? The travel agent says we should be receiving them soon. We are just getting antsy, I guess. This is our first cruise.

Tricia

If you book directly with Carnival they seem to come much quicker ( no TA to go through etc.). We sail on the Legend on Feb 28 and got our Docs today, so we be DANCIN!

Historically we get them 30 - 37 days in advance of sailing (by booking direct with Carnival.

im a little nervous too, its my first cruise. i leave in 15 days, and still no docs.

should i call?

we booked online back round christmas through the site, no pvp involved. starting to wonder if we should have talked to a human. i guess were worried about being sold something we didnt want.

we booked online back round christmas through the site, no pvp involved. starting to wonder if we should have talked to a human. i guess were worried about being sold something we didnt want.

Have you ever called and confirmed your booking? You dont really need docs to board the ship, if you have filled out the funpass you are good to go.

I would call just to make sure everything is ok.

3/4/07 Cruise on C. Pride to the Mexican Riveria in 37 days.

I just called Carnival about an hour ago and my Docs were sent out on 1/22 so they should be here tomorrow (just so happens to be my birthday). Nothing like a birthday present that you pay for, but yet so excited when receiving.

Cheers!!

Have you ever called and confirmed your booking? You dont really need docs to board the ship, if you have filled out the funpass you are good to go.

I would call just to make sure everything is ok.

havent called yet.

online it does show that we have a room assigned, it was upgraded from an interior guarantee to an obstructed ocean view. im pretty sure we are good to go, but wondering about S&S cards. we were leery about putting our passport info into an online system so we didnt fill out the online boarding pass. could this be why we havent received our docs?

Archived