Have Princess Patters from last week on the Star -- any questions?

kosmo

cruisintoddler --

If I recall correctly, there was some type of seafood dish on the dining room menus most nights and there was always a fish or two in Horizon Court (even salmon omelettes in the morn :confused: ). Tuesday or Wednesday there were split crab legs in the dining rooms. The menus for the dining rooms are posted early in the day in front of the entrances so you could check it out each morning and plan accordingly. Hope this helps and have a great cruise in April!

Thanks very much!!

Just back with the rest of you. Can you believe we actually went to a buffett this morning after church. Yikes...

I'll echo, we went to Sterlings and although my steak was great, personally we wouldn't spend the $30 again. We had a table for 2 and it was much quieter than the dining room.(some people might really like that aspect) We felt the food was comparable to the dining room, although fewer selections. I thought my filet was awesome but hubby liked the sirlion better in the dining room than his ribeye. (his usual steak of choice)

It certainly wasn't a bad experience, but we personally just didn't think it was worth the surcharge.

Archived