Sensation 1/11/07

wvanative

We went on our first cruise for out 16th wedding anniversay on the Sensation. We had a wonderful time, great food, met new friends, and good shows...

The First night there were high winds and the ship rocked back and forth pretty badly. They Cancelled the 10:30 Curves Vegas show said it was too rough for the dancers.

I would go on this ship again: it was clean, friendly staff, waiters, and room service at 2am was wonderful.:D

You can see som pictures of the ship and Bahams by following the link in my signature.

We are already planing our 17th anniversary cruise for next January, if we can make it that long....

thanks! we leave next Sunday!

We are newbees on this ship....is there anything we need to know?

I know:

there is alot of purple

no hair dryers

good time and food.....

how about:

what should we avoid? any good games? dumb red, white blue team stuff? ships-on-a-stick? any good music?

I can't wait! I just want to get away from work and stuff!

thanks again for the pics!

Thanks for the pics. We leave Feb 4 and it will be so nice to get away. My mom is cruising for the first time so we are excited for her. Has anyone gone to the Dig at Atlantis after the guards are gone? Can you see much in the tanks? Just wondering if it was worth going over to see!

Thanks for the pics. We leave Feb 4 and it will be so nice to get away. My mom is cruising for the first time so we are excited for her. Has anyone gone to the Dig at Atlantis after the guards are gone? Can you see much in the tanks? Just wondering if it was worth going over to see!

The Atlantis is worth a trip to see in itself if you have never been there. We took a tour with one of the guides that work the end of the pier and paid about $20 each ($25 with tip because he was very good) He took us to Ft. Fincastle, the Queens staircase and to Atlantis. You can see all kind of fish in the tanks without having to pay extra to see the "dig".

We just off the Sensation last week and loved the cruise, the ship, the food, and the staff. The "Curves" show was very good but comes with a strong PG-13 rating which it probably deserves. The other show "Far from Over" was also very good.

Archived