Admiralty Scuba in St. Thomas

scubaduba

Planning to dive in St. Thomas, look no further than Admiralty Scuba . They were by far one of the best, most professional, accomidating dive ops I've ever used in the Carrib. They met me at the boat and were planning on taking me and my wife on a private dive trip. However my wife ended up getting sea sick on the cruise ship and could not dive when our boat made port that morning. The shop gave me a refund for my wife then offered me a three dive day with lunch instead. I said, "Only if you twist my arm!" The crew met me at the dock and I was bewildered that while waiting for me the crew had a couple of walk ups from the ship ask if they could come along. The dive master asked if it would be ok. I didn't mind as long as they were current and it wasn't a checkout dive for them. It turned out ok as they dove quite well. I carried my own gear to the dock and never touched it again until I was donning it to do my first dive. the crew carried everything. They changed all of our tanks between dives, loaded our lead in pockets and asked how we liked our weights trimmed. They took us on three dives including a 110' stem to stern penetration dive on a 240' hospital ship called the 'Miss Opportunity' . It was awesome. Next two dives were drift dives in about 40' of water. Admiralty Scuba is a 10 out of 10! Forget the cattle boats. If you dive ST. Thomas do it with these guys. They are located on the ground floor of the Holiday Inn in Windward Pass. I feel it would be worth flying in and spending a few days diving with these guys. Stay at the Holiday Inn, wake up, eat breakfast, go downstairs and go diving. My kind of vacation. :cool:

Archived