shows

sea-u-later

With the freestyle dining, how does that affect the shows? Im sure that they must have two seatings, but would one be much more crowded than the other? I would like to make reservations for dinner the same place and same time every night. {so much for freestyle}. I rather like the later dining and later shows more. What about 830 for dinner? Would that work for the late shows?

On most nights, they offer two shows. One at 7:30 and one at 9:30. (the 9:30 is always more crowded). On nights when they have a special performer, (like a special singer), they only have one show at 8:30.

8:30 would not work for a 9:30 show since it takes at least 90 minutes for dinner.

We always went and were seated for dinner by 5:45 p.m. and generally have no problems making a 7:30 show. The show is over by 8:30 and you have the rest of the night to enjoy the ship.

If you are going to the late show, I suggest reservations no later than 7:45. (7:30 to be safe). Remember that the main dining rooms do not take reservations on most ships and so you could get stuck in a line waiting to be seated for dinner.

If you want to eat late, may I suggest, going to the 7:30 p.m. show and then making dinner reservations for 8:45? (you also would have no trouble getting a table in the main dining rooms at that time either.)

Archived