Miami port parking

jeepguy

Good question, I would call the port directly for an answer. 305-371-7678.

The parking spots are typical ones you see anywhere, I think your vehicle may be too long to fit in one though. I did observe plenty of parking spaces for oversized vehicles in the open-air lot opposite terminal 10.

Thanks for the reply... I called this morning and spoke with someone who said it will "probably" fit.

If I back in a spot, it shouldn't look too bad as far as sticking out. My truck is stock as far as height goes, it is just so damn long....:confused:

I REALLY don't want to have to put it in the outside lot, because of the $30/day charge..

If we get there early enough, say around 10am, I should have good choices as the others are leaving.

Thanks,

Ricky

Ricky, did they quote you $30 daily if it's oversize? If you can fit it into a regular spot would it still be the $15 daily rate? I parked outside last month, arriving at 10am I had the pick of spots in the outdoor lot.

Thanks for the reply. I read somewhere that if it won't fit in the inside, then it has to go in the oversize lot for $30/day. I certainly don't mind parking outside if it is $15/day.

That's a relief..

Thanks again, Ricky

Archived