Putting it together for 9 people

Jenrose

We have 9 people we're planning for.

My parents, my husband, my teen daughter and her friend all want to do Stingray City

I want to take the baby, my MIL and her companion on the Cayman Observatory--the baby is *wild* for fishies and if given the opportunity will spend hours giggling at the fish tanks in the doctor offices. I think the observatory would just blow her tiny little mind.

My husband also wants to parasail. If he parasails, most likely the 13 y/o and her 12 y/o friend will want to, also. Honestly, it sort of appeals to me, too.

My original plan was to book the Observatory through the ship and send my folks et al with Captain Marvin... but now with the parasailing in the works, it has thrown a wrench in my well-laid plans.

Right at this very moment, I have a head cold, and can't sort it all out.

Oh, and if the opportunity arose and the scheduling was just so, I wouldn't mind snorkeling. That would require time when either my parents or husband weren't doing anything.

We'll be there on February 11, 2007. We get in around 9 am and leave around 5 pm.

Archived