Carnival Liberty - Verandah deck opinion?

Paleochick

Can you think of anything negative about booking a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck, in front of the front elevators? As far as I can tell, there are cabins above and below at that part of the ship. We'd get a free upgrade to that deck, otherwise I'd book the popular Empress deck. Thanks.

I can't help you with Liberty, but I was on Verandah on the Victory and loved it. It was very quiet, eventhough we had a pool right above us. We were near the elevators, too, really wasn't noisy. I thought it was very quiet. I think, as long as it's an option, I will always go with Verandah. Also, we were aft and I really loved the location. 1 floor under the pool and resteraunt and all we had to do, for dinner, was hop on the elevator and go down 5 floors and right outside the elevator was our dining room. Like I said I loved the location.

The Liberty and Glory have the same deck plan...On the Glory we were on the Verandah deck.......liked it so much we booked the identical same room for the Liberty this year.....

My DH loved that it was so close to the stairs and the Lido deck...i.e. the ice cream:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Can you think of anything negative about booking a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck, in front of the front elevators? As far as I can tell, there are cabins above and below at that part of the ship. We'd get a free upgrade to that deck, otherwise I'd book the popular Empress deck. Thanks.

We have stayed on the Veranda deck on the Valor and Liberty and as long as you have cabins above and below that deck was great!

• 2 weeks later...

We cruised from 1/28/07 to 2/4/07 on the Conquest. There were nine of us in five cabins on the Verandah deck. We all really liked our location. Our balcony cabin, 8265 was right by the elevators. All the others in our group had inside rooms. I think the Conquest has the same deck plan as your ship so you should be very happy with your cabin.

• 8 years later...
Hi there! I just booked this same cabin today. What did you think of it? Noisy?

That was SO long ago. My kids were small then. I remember hearing a few people in the hall at night, and worrying about my kids waking up. They didn't. I liked the location. Have a great time!

That was SO long ago. My kids were small then. I remember hearing a few people in the hall at night, and worrying about my kids waking up. They didn't. I liked the location. Have a great time!

LOL 2007 wow like forever

I prefer the aft on the empress deck. Puts me close to food and pools

close to entertainment. Only time to travel is when i go to the show lounge at night