Panama Cruise - various ports - dock or tender?

mim100

I have tried a search for dock/tender but not coming up with much....can anyone tell me how to find out which ports will be tender or dock ? We're cruising the Panama from FLL to Vancouver, in April...I thought there was a place on the HAL website where the ports had little numbers and footnotes but the little numbers & footnotes seem to have disappeared...

I have tried a search for dock/tender but not coming up with much....can anyone tell me how to find out which ports will be tender or dock ? We're cruising the Panama from FLL to Vancouver, in April...I thought there was a place on the HAL website where the ports had little numbers and footnotes but the little numbers & footnotes seem to have disappeared...

What's your itinerary, Mim? And just curious, which ship?

Karin

Ok, I just figured out from your profile that you're taking the Zuiderdam. You won't tender in Aruba or Huatulco. I'll have to think about some of the others....maybe someone else will chime in and help.....Oh yes, and Victoria, as you know, you won't have to tender either....

K.

Thanks Karin...I should have said what ports, would have made it easier for anyone reading my post :(

thanks for the info on Aruba and Huatulco....the other ports are: Punteranas, Puerto Chiapas, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and San Diego

Thanks Karin...I should have said what ports, would have made it easier for anyone reading my post :(

thanks for the info on Aruba and Huatulco....the other ports are: Punteranas, Puerto Chiapas, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, and San Diego

San Diego should be dock. I'm not sure about the other ports.

Karin (trying to keep your post up top, so others will see it).:)

Karin...thanks again!! Sounds like you've done a fair amount of cruising :)

No, I've cruised very little:) But I've done a fair amount of land travel.....and you're welcome!

Karin

ps maybe if you call HAL directly, someone could tell you at which ports you dock vs. tender.

Punteranas is pierside. Manzanillo is pierside. Cabo San Lucas is tendered.

Be sure to visit the Monkey Business bar on the main street downtown in Cabo and tell Rudi, the owner, that the two crazy Texans say Hello.

San Diego is pierside where we get onboard!

In order to discover which ports of a HAL cruise would be tendered or docked, just login to the HAL website, locate your cruise intinerary, & there will be (numbered) indicators as to which ports are tendered/docked. Also, why not print off a copy of the HAL online cruise itinerary & keep it as a reference during your cruise.

Unless there are any numbers to the contrary, then assume that the ship would dock at each port of call.

P.S. Four of us will also be on that cruise, (Amsterdam), April 30th., out of Ft. Lauderdale!

Archived