Great time on Navigator

lassy

We went on the Navigator Jan 13th and had the best time. It is a beautiful ship, great food (the best so far) great service and we had a great table for dinner. We had a promenade rooms which was a nice change and very interesting just people watching. Alot to do on the ship and the ice skating show was great, i dont know how they do what they do. We did the eastern caribbean which is our favorite as well. Things were a little windy at times but otherwise sunny and warm. We never had a problem finding a chair and with all the kids programs we hardly knew there were any on the ship. I would recommend the Navigator and would sail it again. If you have any questions that i can answer please let me know.:)

Glad you had a great time Lassy. We're going on a 14 nighter on 16th June. We have a hump JS which we're looking forward to. My tea-addicted wife is concerned that she has heard that are no tea/coffee/water/juice dispensers near the pool. Could you confirm or allay her fears?

Many thanks,

Alan

Glad you had a great time Lassy. We're going on a 14 nighter on 16th June. We have a hump JS which we're looking forward to. My tea-addicted wife is concerned that she has heard that are no tea/coffee/water/juice dispensers near the pool. Could you confirm or allay her fears?

Many thanks,

Alan

There are non on the pool deck outside, you have to go to the WJ

There are none on the pool deck outside, you have to go to the WJ

Thanks for your info. I was about to say that she will not mind a short walk to the WJ, but I have the feeling that I will be sent (as usual!)

Alan

No more questions as I have been reading CC for a year. We're on our countdown now... I can't wait!

Wait, yes, I do have a question:

Does anyone have a spa menu for the Navigator? We have looked all over CC and cannot find one. If so, please post! Thank you!

Sorry no spa menu, we breezed through the spa but didnt take advance of any treatments. We dont have any children, but since ive done teaching in the past i just went and checked out the programs and the kids had alot going on. They got free time in the arcade and the teens have alot of room on their own. The adults in charge seemed to be having as good a time as the kids were having. Definately something to check into, not a frown to be found.

I too was on the Navigator 13th Jan sailing. This was our 4th cruise and by far the best yet! The Navigator is a beautiful ship with friendly crew. To answer your question about the seas; it all depends. We had a few rough nights because of the high winds. In fact, they had to reschedule the Thursday ice show due to the rocking of the ship. Have a great time!

We were on Navigator over New Year's and loved it! A couple of days were very windy, but I didn't notice much rocking. I don't tend to get seasick either so maybe I just didn't notice the motion.

I don't have a spa menu either as we didn't use those facilities at all.

Donna

Archived