Any Suggestions for Acapulco?

LindaMae

Derar LindaMae,

Check out my thread, I posted many interesting to do while in Acapulco. We have activities for all walks of life, ages, interests and there is a fun activity waiting for you.

Let me know your interests and I will be more than happy to recommend things to do.

Going on PC in April and are comming to Acc. I would like to see the cliff divers, see some sights and have a day at the beach for snorkeling. Don't want to break my bank as this is a 14 day cruise. Is this possible?
Lexi

Dear Majesty fan,

It is certainly possible, here's a plan, you can walk to the fort of San Diego a museum rich with Acapulco's history, then take a taxi to the Boca Chica Hotel for snorkeling after that you can take the glass bottom boat to see the sunken virgin of guadalupe and spend some time on the Roqueta island for some sun and swim in calm waters...you can also snorkel here.

Come back to the ship for lunch and a nap, the in the evening (7:00pm)go to the cliff divers and pay 3USD to go to the lower observation area up close tot he dive and you get a beer included. Shop for souvenirs in that same area and then your choice of 3 restaurants in front of the cruise terminal for dinner I personally prefer Los Braseros (less than 12USD for a Mexican dish).

Well there are many other thing to do, but let me know how much you wish to spend, I can take it from there and recommend a ton of activities.

Hope the info helps

[COLOR=Teal]Hey! Are you guys following me? :eek: I was just wondering, I heard the cliff divers only perform in the evening. Do you think we'll be able to see them and make it back to the ship in time?[/COLOR]

Divepal: Check out the other thread on Acapulco. There is a TON of info on it. However, there are more shows than just the evening one. I saw a reference to a 1 o'clock show on that thread by Roberto...not sure, but I thought there was 1 more... :)

Emi

Archived