Multiple Expense Accounts per Cabin

bensjamin

Hey,

My friends and I are going on a cruise for Spring Break this year and we just received the documents. I'm incredibly excited for the cruise but have one question that I'm hoping you guys can help me answer. Because we are all friends and want to pay for our own drinks, activities, etc. - Can we each set up our own Sign and Sail account, or because we're in the same room do we have to put all of our accounts on one credit card?

I'd really like to link each one of our cards to our own credit card so that we are each responsible for our own charges - is this possible?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

No problem. On my last cruise, my cruise roommate and I did it, and on my next cruise, my new roomie & I will be doing it as well.

There are options for doing this in the online check-in; when you enter your information regarding payment for the Sign & Sail, it will ask you if this information should be used for any other passengers in that cabin - or on any other reservation! This would permit, for example, a family travelling in 2 cabins to have all the charges come back to dad's credit card (if that's what they want to do).

Archived