Cabin??

DrLove

Assigned cabin 8086 on the Noordam. Can anyone comment on the size and/or its location. Last cruise was on Seabourn, very tough to match, but my wife and i are looking for some nightlife that we hopeHAL can provide!!

You have Superior Suite. These are really nice from a size perspective and the balcony is nice. You are not in a 'real' suite as far as HAL is concerned. We always book the superior suite and have not had any issues in three sailings on vista class ships.

I have not had a cabin on the Nav deck in the past. You are past 1/2 Aft and on the port side. You have the lido above you. Once, we heard chairs being rearranged on the lido all the way down to the Upper Veranda (6).

I think you are located under the the wall between the Lido Cafe and the Pool area. That side and location does not have table tennis and such above you, that is at the other end near the lido pool. Aft pool does have a restroom nearly above you.

So, you picked the right Cabin style- we love the Superior Suites. Since I have not stayed on the Nav deck- I can't confirm anything about location.

Hope that helps.

Have a great cruise. You will love a Vista Class Ship!

Archived