Off Brilliance Today

Rocky Top

I have been emailing him a bit. Very cute guy. Stated new bed are to be installed this month so we will sleep tight on April TA.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are right, I had to call C & A about another matter and asked when the bedding was being changed and they told me April/May. I hope they were wrong and you are right.

Ianturner we had two formal nights.(2nd night & 10th night). Three smart casual nights & the rest casual.

Rangerdog, we had escargot on one night only and I hate to say DW or I did not try it. Our four travel mates did and said it was great. DW won't try it & it's too much garlic for me in the evening.

Roky Top, glad to here you had a good trip.

Need to know how many formal nites did you have?

My wife & I will be on Brillaince in eight days.

Thanks.

Are you sailing on the 12th? Did you sign up for the M&M. Drop by our thread and introduce yourself if you like. There are some really nice people on that thread. Maybe we will bump into one another.

CruisinMama,

Yes I am the other half of jst, so we are registered and anxious. Our daughter and her friend will also be with us (Lara & Irma), and we are staying at the Holiday and eating at Bubba Gumps.

Rocky Top thanks for the info on Formal Nites, RCCL and told both our TA and Ian that it was 3!! didn't want to have to pack the extra formal stuff if not necessary.

We are sailing on BOS in May around the Med - never been with RCI before. Do they have any guest speakers on board for talks during the daytime? Are there any comedians/entertainers during the evenings or is it just shows in the theatre? Can't wait to go! Sounds like you had a great time!

We are sailing on BOS in May around the Med - never been with RCI before. Do they have any guest speakers on board for talks during the daytime? Are there any comedians/entertainers during the evenings or is it just shows in the theatre? Can't wait to go! Sounds like you had a great time!

On the TA last April, there was a fellow (whose name escapes me at the moment - would have to look in the Compass) who had sailed with Jacques Cousteau for 25 years, and was fairly interesting, if a little eccentric. There were also regular Tai Chi classes which were really interesting. Welshlady, if you'll email me at franota at rogers dot com, I can give you a bit more info about the kinds of things there were on board.

Fran in Toronto

Archived