Weather out of NYC...

JERSYGRL111

Hi guys...I've searched around and can't seem to find an answer so I thought I would ask...Anyway, I'm cruising on March 10th on the Spirit out of NYC...The 1st 2 days are at sea, but my question is on what day will it be warm...I live in NJ so I know how cold it is here and I dont really know what to pack for the first few days...We arrive in St.Thomas on Tues am...so we embark Saturday, which will be freezing...Sunday at Sea and Monday at Sea....will it be freezing these two days down...and what about the way back?

Hard to tell. I'd go to the weather website and key in Miami, and maybe a city further north, such as Jacksonville and see what their weather forecast is. I think what their weather is is what you'll have on the cruise ship, or very near to it.

When we cruised out of Charleston, it was very warm for that time of January, 70's, and we got into warm weather very quick. We were sunning on the deck the next day. However, coming home, the weather had changed, and our last day at sea, equal to the first day at sea, was cool and there was no one outside.

Shay

Archived