Pirates Ship in Puerto Vallarta

I've read a few things (bad) about this RCI excursion. We have it booked and need to know if we should cancel. If you've taken this excursion, please let me know your opinion - pros and cons. Thanks!

I have not taken this excursion, but I saw the ship and spoke with some of the people who did take it and they said that it was a blast. It looked like a really neat trip. After seeing it we wished we had booked that excursion instead.

ps, if the boat takes you to Yelapa, don't eat on the beach. My DH ordered what looked like an innocent order of nachos with cheese, but it left him sick as a dog for 3 days.

My DH and I have been on both the day cruise and night cruise on the Pirate Ship. Both were equally awesome. They cater to the party mentality. The day cruise they provide snorkeling, a stop to a beach, lunch, & drinks. The evening cruise they provide you w/entertainment,dinner, and drinks. If you are traveling w/kids, I personally would suggest on not going, on what is commonly refered to as "the booze cruise" if you catch my drift. If you want a place for a good Margarita and food and you have time to go there you need to head to Pipi's. If I remember right head to Carlos & Charlies and head straight up the street for about 3-4 blocks or tell the taxi they know exactly were it is at. We've been to Puerto Vallarta several times and we begin the trip at Pipi's and end the trip there.:p Any other questions about P.V. just ask , it comes highly recommended.

Archived