Question for the kewl copper John

constructiondude

Did you ever get my email thanking you for the hat and mug? Well, if you didn't, consider this my official thanks. It was a total surprise when Mr. Deering gave it to me and it made me even more frustrated that I missed you on the balcony, but we got no control over the weather.

Hey Dude, how are you doing? Nope, never got that e-mail, must have made a wrong turn on the super highway and gotten lost somewhere in San Francisco and/or Bakersfield. No worries since I did get word from someone else that you received that little package though;) Good to hear you liked them.

Enjoyed reading your review of your Oosterdam cruise! you've got a great writing style. Too bad your dining experience as a single cruiser wasn't what you had hoped for. Don't let that keep you from booking future cruises though! Look for a group of i.e. Cruise Critic cruisers so you have folks at your table that you can get to know during your cruise. Many Cc'ers here get together and do those group cruises. Usually a real good time - just take a look at that Noordam bunch!:eek:

One topic that you had discussed here prior to leaving for San Diego didn't come up in your review. How did your fellow Oosterdam pax react to your tattoo art? Get a lot of questions and/or stares?

All the best in your new "inside" job, take care and stay safe! Maybe we get to cruise with you on one of those dam ships one day:)

Archived