Change in Westerdam Itinerary 2/18

lippylulu

We just got a message from our travel agent that the Westerdam will be in Tortola 2 pm - 10 pm instead of 12 noon-10 pm as stated in the cruise docs. Just thought I would post anyone had made special plans. We booked a dolphin excursion on our own for 2 pm so I was really glad to find this change now so we can change our plans.

Permit me to suggest that it would be a great service to your shipmates if you would post this on the roll call board for this cruise!

Hope you are able to reschedule your dolphin excursion. Have a wonderful cruise!

Permit me to suggest that it would be a great service to your shipmates if you would post this on the roll call board for this cruise!

Hope you are able to reschedule your dolphin excursion. Have a wonderful cruise!

I'd be glad to repost. Where do I find roll calls???

I'd be glad to repost. Where do I find roll calls???

I was going to answer, but I see you found it. You posted your notice as a new thread, though, and there is already an existing thread for that particular cruise. You might want to read through the existing thread, which will give you a chance to "meet" some of your CC-er shipmates in advance!

Here it is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=388566

Archived