Room 7345 on Pride

midsouthj

it looks like 7298 is just next two our cabin type (but on opposite side of ship). Someone said that the cabin balconies next to the wrap afts (like ours will be) were not as wide as suite cabins mid ship? Did that appear to be the case with the one next to you. Did you like being in back of ship vs. mid ship.

Is the complete balcony covered on all decks?

• 2 weeks later...
it looks like 7298 is just next two our cabin type (but on opposite side of ship). Someone said that the cabin balconies next to the wrap afts (like ours will be) were not as wide as suite cabins mid ship? Did that appear to be the case with the one next to you. Did you like being in back of ship vs. mid ship.

Is the complete balcony covered on all decks?

On our cruise, 7298 belonged to my sister and her husband. My cabin was an 8G extended balcony. We would go back to my sister's cabin and hang out. It was an awesome space. The only thing about the aft balconies is that there is no overhang and you will get full sun. If you don't mind that, it's wonderful.

Archived