Holiday's price to XCaret

TomTerrific

we sail next week and in looking through the excursion list and pricing, it said $59 per person...

we plan on getting a taxi and purchasing admission at the gate..this way we don't have to wait for a bus to fill up....

Marsha

if your booking is directly with Carnival, you can look up the booking on their website...it will give you an option to "add shore excursions"...you don't have to add them right then but by choosing this option it will show you details and pricing....

pricing will only show up when you look at it through your own booking otherwise you can only see details of the different excursions-no prices....

Marsha

are you on our sailing, Tom??? (i noticed your signature says 2/07)

if so, Carnival won't allow any shore excursion bookings within 5 days of sailing...maybe that's why you can't find prices....

if not, try my recommendation in my previous post...

Marsha

we sail next week and in looking through the excursion list and pricing, it said $59 per person...

we plan on getting a taxi and purchasing admission at the gate..this way we don't have to wait for a bus to fill up....

We just got back from the Holiday yesterday & we actually had several busloads of people going to XCaret. We had no problems whatsoever. We were in port from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. We were actually originally scheduled for Costa Maya (noon to 7 p.m.) on our itinerary but we had a change while en route due to a variety of factors. We ended up in Playa del Carmen from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. instead. Everyone had to reschedule excursions while on board due to the change in itinerary and we had no problems.

We really enjoyed the underground river, and the sea turtles were great too. It was a little unnerving that there were no railings anywhere. I was afraid I would get jostled or something & fall in with the sea turtles.

Oh and our bus drivers offered return trips to port at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. & 5 p.m. You will definitely need most of the day there though. We returned at 5 p.m., did a bunch of shopping in the port area and then returned to the ship by around 6 p.m.

Archived