QE2 World Cruise

Mikey2611

I am a 62 year old Single Gay Male who is now retired. I have dreamed of taking a World Cruise at some point but the cost of travel for a single has been more than I can afford. I am not sure that I would be comfortable in a tiny cabin for such a long trip ( I know there are single cabins).

I am investigating whether there are other single men who are in the same position and would consider sharing a cabin in 2008 or 2009 if there is no availability in 2008. I am a very private person but would have no problem with male (gay or straight) or female cabin mate. I am seeking to get a nicer cabin at a shared rate.

It is a long trip so I understand that both parties would have to feel totally comfortable one with the other - but you have to start somewhere. If anyone is interested please respond.

I am a 62 year old Single Gay Male who is now retired. I have dreamed of taking a World Cruise at some point but the cost of travel for a single has been more than I can afford. I am not sure that I would be comfortable in a tiny cabin for such a long trip ( I know there are single cabins).

I am investigating whether there are other single men who are in the same position and would consider sharing a cabin in 2008 or 2009 if there is no availability in 2008. I am a very private person but would have no problem with male (gay or straight) or female cabin mate. I am seeking to get a nicer cabin at a shared rate.

It is a long trip so I understand that both parties would have to feel totally comfortable one with the other - but you have to start somewhere. If anyone is interested please respond.

You're very brave. Three months is a very long time! :D

Why not book a single for a short trip and see if you can cope? One person at least lives in a small inside cabin. If you are only going to use it for sleeping in and changing/washing in then you may find it doesn't matter so much.

Matthew

Archived