QM2 june 10 & june 25 with my son

leica

Hello,

I will be travelling with my son Alexandre eastbound on June 10th. He's 8 year's old loves reading, arts & crafts. This will be his first time aboard a ship.

On the eastbound trip back on June 25th the rest of the family sails back. I will also have my younger son Sam aboard. He's 4.

My son's were curious, (and me as well), to know if any of you will be travelling with children?

Our 9-yr-old son and 6-yr-old daughter will be aboard. We'll be abaord from June 10th until July 2nd, so our trips overlap. I'm sure they would enjoy meeting your son/s.

Why don't you post your e-mail and I'll contact you. Then we can make sure we all show-up at the Kid Zone at the same time for introductions.

???

Our 9-yr-old son and 6-yr-old daughter will be aboard. We'll be abaord from June 10th until July 2nd, so our trips overlap. I'm sure they would enjoy meeting your son/s.

Why don't you post your e-mail and I'll contact you. Then we can make sure we all show-up at the Kid Zone at the same time for introductions.

???

Hi Seaflint,

My son Alexandre is exited to hear he will have company aboard. You can email me redpathcrescent(at)aol(dot)com

cheers,

Frédéric

Archived