Room 9012 on Pride of Aloha

honeymooner77

Could anyone advise me on the pros and cons of cabin 9012 on the Pride of Aloha? I know it has a balcony and it's category BE. I don't know what the difference is between balcony categories.

I looked at the deck plan (http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/deckplan.html?shipCode=PRIDE%20ALOH), but since this is our first cruise (for our honeymoon), I'm not able to tell much from that. It looks like it's pretty close to the front of the ship and on the 3rd highest deck.

Any info you can give me will be much appreciated!

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my husband and I took our first cruise last year at the end of May. It was our 25th wedding anniversary.;) It exceeded out expectations by far. So much that we have booked our next cruise this August to Alaska. We choose the Norwegiean again because of their freestyle cruising and entertainment. Our room #9220 was a balcony on the starboard side somewhat midship. It was quiet and quiet enjoyable. There was little to no motion through the night as we sailed.

Archived