Century 5 night dining attire question

travel with kids

My DH and I will be sailing in the Century 2/19. I am trying to organize what to wear each evening. However, the X website does not have a "5 night" dining attire listed. They have 4 night and 6 night both listed as 2 casual, 1 informal and 1 formal. Does anyone know what the 5 night dining attire is (how many casual, informal and formal)? Thanks.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/whyceleb/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=0000lyb-0mwHrtr2SHIbqP9EjNV:1051tg34t?pagename=proper_dining_attire&cS=SIDENAV

My DH and I will be sailing in the Century 2/19. I am trying to organize what to wear each evening. However, the X website does not have a "5 night" dining attire listed. They have 4 night and 6 night both listed as 2 casual, 1 informal and 1 formal. Does anyone know what the 5 night dining attire is (how many casual, informal and formal)? Thanks./quote]

There is 1 Formal, 1 Informal, and 3 Casual.

hi, I picked up a brochure about celebrity/century from a travel agent. The 5 night cruises have one formal night, 2 informal nights and two casual nights. I am on the 3/10 5-night cruise on the century and neededto know. You will have to let me know about your experience!:)

hi, I picked up a brochure about celebrity/century from a travel agent. The 5 night cruises have one formal night, 2 informal nights and two casual nights. I am on the 3/10 5-night cruise on the century and needed to know. You will have to let me know about your experience!:)

We were on the 5 night Jan 22nd and 27th cruises.

In both cases

Day 1 Casual

Day 2 Formal

Day 3 Casual

Day 4 informal..Captain's Club Party

Day 5 Casual... packing night.

Some cruisers were casual every night.

I have received my documents for my March cruise and the booklet says that 5 night cruises have 2 casual, 2 informal and 1 formal.

However, I am sure that nowadays there is a very fine line between casual and informal. As I said, this is per the booklet from Celebrity, but my guess is that the above mentioned increase to 3 casual is probably more accurate since it is based on recent experience.

I have received my documents for my March cruise and the booklet says that 5 night cruises have 2 casual, 2 informal and 1 formal.

However, I am sure that nowadays there is a very fine line between casual and informal. As I said, this is per the booklet from Celebrity, but my guess is that the above mentioned increase to 3 casual is probably more accurate since it is based on recent experience.

I received the same docs for my Jan 22nd B2B. They only had ONE informal night. I had one outfit to many. Not a big deal but...

Archived